Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tea Pot-tay!

Lyla's new favorite thing in the world is to have a "Tea Pot".
Here's how it went last night while eating dinner:
Mama, all-done, Up, Up, UP!!!! She runs into her big girl room and SHOUTS:  MAMA - TEA POT - MaaaaaaMaaaaaaa - TEA POT!
She is so sweet....I don't even mind the shouting:) Turn up the volume and enjoy the sweetness!
But all good things must come to an end. Things started off great - listen closely as Lyla names all those having tea. Mama, Lyla, Frog and Owl! A few moments later I could not understand what the heck she was trying to say which frustrates her terribly - booooo for Mommy not understanding!!! Sorry Lyla :(

Just realized blog readers that this is your first experience with hearing Lyla say "Me, me, me?" Oh yeah, Lyla is going through a "fun" stage these days....sense the sarcasm?  This week she managed to crawl out of the shopping cart (not the typical shopping cart - the fancy ones with TV's) and started swimming on her back down the grocery aisle...as she laughed hysterically.  It's all about Lyla these days and she sure let's you know by saying "Me, me, me" - haha!  I can laugh now but Lyla is definitely presenting us with some "challenges" as of late.
 Oh, oh, oh and I gave you a glimpse of Lyla's big girl room. We are still a couple weeks from finishing everything up so sorry you are going to have to wait for the finished product! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have a tea party with her. Miss her Miss her. Love Grandma