Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lyla & Josie Forever!!!!

No longer a dream....
Josie stayed with us Memorial Day weekend while her mommy and daddy attended a dear friends wedding in Madison, WI. Congrats Molly :) And it didn't stop at that. Grandma and DD were in town for a visit as well!
The day arrived that my sister and I have both dreamt about...the day when our daughters would be totally smitten with one another...the day when they would chase eachother around, hold hands and be totally entertained by one another.  Carri we may be embarking upon those days when they tell each other secrets - I welcome it - as that will mean they will be best of friends!!  These pictures don't need any explanation so sit back and enjoy the moments that will last a lifetime.
My personal favorite!!!!
I think back to this weekend often. It was the PERFECT weekend. It saddens me to think how far away Josie and Lyla live and all the times they could share if they were in closer proximity!! Okay hormones are raging...a tear will be shed if I don't wrap up this post.
Lyla  & Josie Forever!
XOXOXOXOXO!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow my tears came at the end of this post as well. Wonderful Wonderful weekend. I am ready for the next one soon. Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Josie + Lyla = BFF !!!
XO - Case

Unknown said...

Speechless. (Which as you know, doesn't happen very often.)
LOVE these! and LOVE you! Thanks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable

rory

Staci and Damon said...

Oh my goodness!! Those girls are too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooooooo hard thinking about what I want to do with her sexy, nakedass

Anonymous said...

i would bend her over the chair and bumfuck her while i fionger fuckher tight toddlercunt