Monday, June 14, 2010

The perfect cafe with friends!

The perfect way to start a day....
Thanks Donna and Tyson for inviting Lyla and I to your favorite neighborhood cafe. It is indeed fabulous. While Donna and I caught up...the kids were busy entertaining themselves or in some cases looking to see if we were paying attention to them :)
And the food is DELISH!!!! Now that is how to start a day!!!!
I just realized I over-looked sharing these pictures. A random day at the zoo....before it rained :(
It is SO fun to see Lyla in action at the zoo. She can pretty much name or point out every animal in her animal books so to see her apply that to the real thing is so fun.
Here she is checking out the "Mooo-eeesss"
And roaring like a tiger...why didn't I bring the video camera?!?!
And waddling like a penguin - which has become her favorite thing to do the past few weeks.
Taking a break and watching 1 silly penguin swim laps...
Feeding the ducks....
Not sure why she felt the need to reach as high as she could when the ducks were so low ;)
And then it started raining - Ughhhh enough of the rain already.
The forecast for this weekend is sunny skies with NO rain. Can someone tell me why we are considering an IKEA trip on the first sunny weekend in weeks? I think we'll re-consider....

No comments: