Saturday, September 25, 2010

A special gift for Lyla!

Lots of catching up to do...so here we go!
 
Before Jack's arrival we wanted to get Lyla a special gift to make her feel extra loved...okay really it was hopefully going to be a distraction.  Grandma & DD sure did hit the jackpot...here is DD presenting Lyla with her "special" gift!  Yep we were trying to butter her up just a tad before bringing Jack home! 


We'll call this look "Is that for me?"
And this look "Oh I think it is"

Lyla gave us the best reaction "Ewwwww, Wow"
DD of course taking the opportunity to assist and take her on her first spin... 
 And they're off...
 Weeeee.......
I think our plan worked! 
Just because this is too sweet....
Our first family of 4 walk: 


Thank you Grandma & DD for my super duper cool tricycle! I LOVE it!
XOXO,
Lyla

2 comments:

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

Great summary of the first 2 weeks. I've always heard it and found it to be true "one is like none 2 is like 10"!!!!!!!! You guys will be great at it but it sure is an adjustment, right?????